After Armstrong Tweet, India’s Crypto Policy Body Says No Contempt of Court Challenge vs. RBI


Procedurally, legal sources say a contempt of court challenge is technically best filed by the original petitioner in the Supreme Court, which in this case would be the IAMAI. If it is not the original petitioner, then an individual entity seeking to file a contempt of court is required to first prove how it is an aggrieved party to the case. This itself is a tricky procedural hurdle.

Source link

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.